2019 Lexus RX vs 2019 Audi Q5 near Bonita Springs, FL
Both the 2019 Lexus RX and the 2019 Audi Q5 provide distinctive styling and unrivalled craftsmanship, leaving you with the difficult choice of deciding between them. To help you in your search for a new vehicle, our experts at Germain Lexus of Bonita Springs, FL, have crafted a head-to-head assessment of the 2019 Lexus RX 350, starting at $43,570 MSRP, and the 2019 Audi Q5 Premium, starting at $42,950 MSRP.
After you’ve read through the comparison, learn more about the 2019 Lexus RX and all it has offer, or browse through our diverse model selection in our dealership’s new inventory. If you have any questions, please call a Germain Lexus specialist at (239) 221-0584.
While the Q5 is equipped with an energetic, turbocharged I4 engine, the RX overwhelms it with a powerful 3.5L V6, adding an extra 47 HP to boot. Look through the table below for key performance specs.
|2019 Lexus RX 350||Model||2019 Audi Q5 Premium|
|3.5L Atkinson-Cycle V6||Engine||2.0L Turbo TFSI® I4|
|295 HP||Horsepower||248 HP|
|268 lb.-ft.||Torque||273 lb.-ft.|
|22 MPG city/27 MPG hwy||Fuel Efficiency||N/A|
Furnished with high-end materials throughout, the RX and Q5 each provide quiet, comfortable, and intelligently designed interiors. However, the RX offers many more levels of customization and interior accessories. Some of the features and options you’ll only find on the RX are as follows:
- Perforated NuLuxe® interior trim
- Heated wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Panorama glass roof and aluminum roof rails
The Audi Q5 offers a range of advanced technology that most drivers would be more than happy with, but for those looking for cutting-edge equipment, the RX can’t be beat. Whether you want the utmost in connectivity, entertainment, convenience, or all the above, the RX has what you need. Features only available on the 2019 Lexus RX can be seen in the list below:
- SmartAccess with push-button Start/Stop
- Lexus Multimedia System with color display and compatible Scout® GPS Link with TurnStream™ mode
- Traffic and Weather updates via HD Radio
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Lexus Enform App Suite
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
Both the RX and the Q5 will keep you safe wherever you’re travelling, but only the RX offers state-of-the-art predictive safety tech, keeping another set of eyes on the road. Read through the list below for features only found on the RX:
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect and Service Connect
- Lexus Safety System+ (Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Intelligent High Beams, and Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist)
- Blind Spot Monitor with Intuitive Parking Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, power-folding outside mirrors and Panoramic View Monitor
Learn More | Germain Lexus of Naples
Rich styling, handcrafted details, and innovative technology – the 2019 Lexus RX allows you to master your surroundings without compromise. If the RX has grabbed your attention, discover more about this luxury SUV here. When you find your preferred trim, match it with the selection of RX models in our new inventory, then schedule a test drive to discover the 2019 RX in person. Please call (239) 221-0584 for any further questions, and one of our Germain Lexus representatives will be more than happy to help.