2019 Lexus GX Engine Types near Marco Island, FL – Engine Details, Drivetrain, Chassis, Power and more!
As capable on the road as it is off the beaten trail, the 2019 Lexus GX is a true do-it-all SUV. Perfect for hauling the kids around or pounding backcountry trails, the GX adapts to whatever the road conditions may be. Learn more about the GX below in our detailed engine breakdown, then head to our GX trimsand offerpages to see our current Germain Lexus prices and model selection. Our dealership, located near Marco Island, FL, has a dedicated staff ready to answer all of your questions, so give us a call at (239) 221-0584and we’ll take it from there.
All 2019 GX models equip a potent 4.6L V8, designed to handle a variety of road-going situations. Continue reading to see what this robust engine offers.
Prepped to provide peak performance at all times, the 4.6L V8 can haul large trailers, smooth out rough roads, or gingerly cruise down the highway. Engine specs can be found below:
- 329 lb.-ft. of torque
- 6,500 lb. towing capacity
- 15 MPG city/ 18 MPG hwy
The drivetrain of the GX is infused with high-quality automotive engineering, decades of development, and the latest design elements. Details of the GX drivetrain are as follows:
- Transmission: Six-speed sequential-shift automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence
- Drive Wheels: Full-time four-wheel drive with TORSEN® limited-slip center differential with electronic differential lock
The chassis of the 2019 GX is customized to give you the best possible driving experience, keeping you comfortable and in control at all times. See the key specs of the GX chassis in the rundown below:
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone-type with coil springs, gas-pressurized shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
- Rear Suspension: Four-link with coil springs, gas-pressurized shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
- Brakes: 13.3-in. ventilated front discs, 12.3-in. ventilated rear discs
- Brake System: Four-wheel power-assisted discs, with four-sensor, four-channel Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist
- Wheels: 18 x 7.5-in six-spoke alloy wheels with mud- and snow-rated tires
- Steering: Power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering. 3.0 turns, lock to lock